Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2007

*new zealand*

When I was on the ship, one of my favorite students was from New Zealand. I’ve never personally been to New Zealand, but I would love to visit there someday. There are several hotels in Auckland, New Zealand to choose from. I think I would like to go there during the “winter” months – December, January, or February – because it is warm in New Zealand during those months. I’d love to get a photo of myself on the beach on Christmas!

Once I’ve made Auckland accommodation, I would definitely go white water rafting there. New Zealand is known for excellent white water rivers. Also, New Zealand is known for many great fishing opportunities. My uncle loves to fish, and actually I think he has been to Australia and New Zealand before, so maybe he could tell me which Auckland hotels to stay in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home