Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Friday, November 02, 2007

gap, banana republic, old navy, child labor...

I don’t usually buy clothes from GAP or the Banana Republic – too expensive – but I do like the clothes that they have at Old Navy. Often when I shop at Old Navy, I’ll walk straight back to their clearance section in the back. I often find great deals there on clothes that are high quality and very stylish. I’ve bought several pairs of jeans from them, as well as a couple of sweatshirts that I LOVE, and a number of other items, including shoes, sunglasses, and shirts.

The GAP corporation has recently come under fire for child labor. That makes me sad, just because I do like their clothes, and if they continue to use child labor I’ll have to quit shopping at their stores, which would be sad indeed. Luckily, it seems that GAP is handling this particular incident appropriately. They are investigating the allegations, shutting down child labor wherever they find it, and condemning child labor overall. I certainly hope that GAP maintains this attitude towards child labor. I like their clothes, and I really don’t want to stop shopping there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home