Tidy Bowl Has No Idea What to Name Her Blog

Sunday, April 02, 2006

nothing to say...

mood:bored

The past couple of days have been really, really quiet. I haven't subbed... haven't gone out... just kinda sat around at home reading my Bible, crocheting, surfing the Internet, playing with my hamster... I really need to get out more! :)

In all seriousness though... I have no complaints. There's just not much happening in my life. I wish I could report SOMETHING of fascination, but life's just been awfully quiet lately.

After church this morning, we took the Lord's Supper and celebrated our Agape Feast potluck dinner. We used to fellowship monthly, but had to cease that for a time due to circumstances and such. However, this is our third week in our new facility, and we're renewing the celebrations.

Tons of fun... I'll try to post some photos or something sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home